Create operator interface for Windows Mobile 2003, 5.0, and 6.0 applications that communicate over your company network and Internet to unlimited remote clients worldwide using Microsoft Visual Studio.
Smart device visualization controls that can be used with Visual Studio 2010, 2008, and 2005 to create Windows Mobile Pocket PC HMI applications.
Easy to use data component for access to real-time data from your Windows Mobile application.
For Smart Phone applications see SCADA Web
No programming required.
No Client Licensing required
- Free connectivity to OPC Servers.
- Efficient high speed communications for remote connectivity.
- Calculation engine for real-time math equations.
- Free programmatic interface for all configurations.
- CSV Import and Export methods for all configurations.
- Free user security to restrict data access and configurations.
- Tracking for individual events for time on and counts.
- Unlimited number of remote clients.
- All 100% managed .NET components.
- Extremely fast data update with very low CPU usage.
Free HMI Symbol Library available at www.hmisymbols.com
All product features can purchased as the entire Complete SCADA suite
|Licenses||Price US $|
|Annual Maintenance (Optional)||20% of purchase|
Do you need a OPC Server for your hardware?
Click here to Download the Kepware OPC Server.
Operating System Requirements
For all products include the following in its own tab
Windows Server 2003
Use either 32 bit or 64 bit versions for your operating system.
Supports .NET Framework 3.5 or 4.0