Create SCADA applications that communicate over your company network and Internet to unlimited remote clients worldwide using Microsoft Visual Studio or Expression Blend.
Windows Presentation Foundation visualization controls that can be used with Visual Studio 2010, Visual Studio 2008, Expression Blend 3, and Expression Blend 4 to create HMI WPF applications.
Easy to use data component for access to real-time data from your WPF application.
No Client Licensing required
Easily create dashboard or business applications that include full SCADA functionality
100% managed .NET components supporting Smart Client deployment and communications for your company network and Internet.
No programming required.
Control WPF Storyboard animation from live data.
- Free connectivity to OPC Servers.
- Efficient high speed communications for remote connectivity.
- Calculation engine for real-time math equations.
- Free programmatic interface for all configurations.
- CSV Import and Export methods for all configurations.
- Free user security to restrict data access and configurations.
- Tracking for individual events for time on and counts.
- Unlimited number of remote clients.
- All 100% managed .NET components.
- Extremely fast data update with very low CPU usage.
- Gauge, Pie Chart, Strip Chart, Switch and Lamp controls.
|Licenses||Price US $|
|Annual Maintenance (Optional)||20% of purchase|
Click here to view the Complete SCADA Help file on-line to
review step by step examples and search for content.
Complete SCADA WPF
Quick Start Examples:
WPF HMI using Visual Studio
WPF HMI using Expression Blend
Do you need a OPC Server for your hardware?
Click here to Download the Kepware OPC Server.
Operating System Requirements
For all products include the following in its own tab
Windows Server 2003
Use either 32 bit or 64 bit versions for your operating system.
Supports .NET Framework 3.5 or 4.0